Lowest Factory L29 DIN male female RF 7/8" coaxial feeder connector
RF Connector DIN (7/16)/M-7/8"-CP
DIN is an acronym for the Deutsches Institut für Normung, the
standards organization that harmonised the standard for the
connector. (Previously the 7-16 had been developed as a military
'special' and made by Spinner and others.)
The 7/16 is a reference to the 7 mm inside diameter of the female
inner contact and the corresponding 16 mm ID of the outer contact.
The external thread is 29mm, 1.5mm pitch.
As with all RF connectors the safe power handling is determined by
the heating and subsequent oxidation of the centre 'pin' for
continuous operation at high frequencies, and by voltage breakdown
between inner and outer at lower frequencies, or short pulse
operation, and for reliable high power operation, connectors must
be assembled with careful attention to cleanliness and alignment.
In practice the power handling curve is a complex function of
frequency, and extrapolating from spot frequency figures can be
misleading, if in doubt the maker's data should always be
Packaging Details: individual plastic bags + CartonDelivery
Detail: Shipped in 7 days after payment
1. All kinds of products passed RoHS FCC CE UL export
2. We are glad to make samples according to your drawings or
3. Inspections: 100% tested before delivery
4. The products are all environmental safe products, no smell and
5. Used in the most of home appliances, computer, PCB, LCD, TV
6. The connectors could be JST, MOLEX, JAE or others suppliers as
the require of customers.
7. Available for ODM/OEM order
8. We can ensure the fast delivery. The stock goods will be
delivered within fifteen days and the customized goods will be
delivered within thirty days as soon as we received the
9. Please contact us so we can offer you the best quality,
competitive price and timely delivery.