RF Coaxial 7/16 Jack DIN male connector Feeder connector for 1/2"
The 7-16 DIN connector or 7/16 (seven and sixteen millimeter DIN)
is a 50 Ω threaded RF connector used to join coaxial cables.
It is among the most widely used high power RF connectors in
cellular network antenna systems. Originally popular in Europe, it
has gained widespread use in the USA and elsewhere. It is not to be
confused with the similar sounding EIA flange adaptors which are
referred to by the outer diameter in fractions of an inch.
The 7-16 DIN connector out performs other non-flange options, such
as N connectors or BNC connectors, when it comes to interference
and intermodulation rejection or higher power handling at RF
|Item Name||RF Connector|
|Match Cable||1/2" Standard Feeder|
|Inner plating||Silver plate|
1. The parts from us are sure to have quality warranty, and they
are double tested before shipping.
2. The items can be sent within 2 working day after the payment
reaches us, except for mass process, we will confirm the delivery
3. We can send your order by UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS/FedEx. Pls contact us
directly and we will use your preferred ways.
4. Any import fees or charges are the buyer's responsibility. But
we can help you reduce and avoid import taxes by declaring prices
low, declaring the contents as "electronic accessories" or other
items and shipping in simple packaging.
5. Sample is available.
1. We are the professional coaxial cable manufacturer, so we have
rich production experience on the cables;
2. OEM/ODM is available; your own brand can be printed in both
cables and boxes;
3. We have special quality control department to ensure our good
4. Cables are approved based on CE, ROHS, 3C, ISO9001 quality
5. Short delivery time, we can finish a 20ft container within 15
6. The best important that we are Trade Assurance suppliers.
Q1: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Nanjing city, Jiangsu
Q2: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
Sure,welcome to visit our factory. Before you take off from your
country, please let us know. We will arrange time to pick you up.
Q3: Can we have our logo or company name to be printed on your
products or the package?
Yes,you can.Logo and company name can be printed on our products by
silk screen printing.
You can send us the artwork by email in JPEG or TIFF format.
Q4: Do you have inspection procedures for electronics appliances?
100% self-inspection before packing
Q5: Is the MOQ fixed?
The MOQ is flexible and we accept small order in the first time as